Tips on how to cure ulcer using natural remedies
There are a few things u should know. I have seen a lot of doctors, and I can tell u, they all prescribe the same things. Antacids, antibiotics(flagyl, amoxicillin, cimetidine, etc)
or a combination of d two with omeprazole tablets (meprasil, rabeprazole, ulcertret, omez, etc). Some prescribe Ulcer kits. Its the same combination( pyrox combi, ulsa-kit, etc).
They usually prescribe dis for 2wks or less, depending on the intensity of the pain.
I have taken all this medications a number of times, and though it may provide relief for a while, it doesn’t cure the ulcer.
The worst part is the adverse effects of taking this strong antibiotics(e.g flagyl) which leads to stomach pain, vomiting, dehydration, loss of appetite and all.
At times it could get so bad that u just have to stop them. All this things av their own effects on the body, its more complex for us females as I discovered it affects my cycle at times.
After a while, maybe a month or 2, d pain comes back and u begin the treatment again. Its crazy I tell u.
Anyways, here are a Tips on how to cure ulcer that every ulcer patient must know especially when pain becomes recurrent:
1. Stop taking fried foods( fried meat or fish, plantain etc) or too oily meals (fried rice).
2. Stay away from spicy foods( suya, pepper soup, etc)
3. Stay away from hard. And crunchy snacks ( plantain chips, potato chips etc)
4. Avoid carbonated drinks! ( Coke, malt, sprite la casera, etc). They cause a lot of pain for an ulcer patient. Take plenty of water instead, or drink youghurt.
5. Avoid mint sweets (lemon plus, peppermint, tom-tom and the likes). Also don’t take garri, or rough meals like eba.
Here are some healthy Tips on how to cure ulcer
1. Take plenty of water. Take at least a litre of water every morning when u wake up. Thus helps to dilute the acid your stomach may av secreted over nite.
2. Eat swallows more with draw soup, (ewedu, okro, etc less of egusi)
3. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. E.g bananas, apples, watermelon, avocado, cucumber, carrots and cabbage.
Tips on how to cure ulcer, -ORANGES ARE NOT GOOD FOR ULCER PATIENTS.
4. If u can get apple cider vinegar(ACV), its good for heartburns and ulcer too. Just add like 2tablespoons of it into a glass of water. It gives relief. Research just showed dat antacids are not too good for heartburns.
5. Eat in bits. A little at a time, so ur stomach can digest it in bits. Always av snacks like biscuits, banana, with you if u know in case you are hungry.
6. Too much of some nuts, may cause pains. (E.g groudnut, walnut, cashew nuts.) NEVER eat ROASTED CORN. Its rough and can cause the ulcer to bleed, hence causing pain.
I did some research online, and I found a few natural remedies.
1. Grate like 8 unripe plantains in 4-5litres of water in a keg. Let it ferment for at least 48hrs. Take a cup at least 3 or 4 times a day, in the morning afternoon and night, and before u sleep.
Its preferable if u take it an hour before meals. I have been using this particular therapy and its working wonders! Take it for like 3weeks or so.
It has no side effects that I av seen so far, just adhere to d normal ulcer do’s and donts.
2. Cabbage juice has been found to heal ulcers too. I tried it but couldn’t tolerate it for long cos it was making me feel like vomiting. Heard its good if u blend with carrot and drink.
Its should be taken instantly for best results. Don’t store d juice in a fridge. It can make u stool a little, but it worked well when I used it.
3. While this natural remedies are good, it doesn’t mean you should stay away from your doctor. Make sure you have a doctor that’s monitoring you.
Most of all, its all this things I av written require discipline. There is nothing like a peaceful mind too. Worry less, and stay stress free.
Then trust God for a good health cause he is the one who gives health and peace!
I hope i have helped quite a number of people with this. Thanks. I would reply to any questions u have.