The cancer diet – cancer causing foods
Cancer diets are wide-ranging and, like any diet, success depends on you. We will showcase a list of foods for cancer patients to eat as well as cancer diet recipes. We also will spotlight which foods not to eat on a cancer diet.
Ultimately, a cancer diet plan should be a decision reached between you and a qualified healthcare professional. This guide is a broad overview of food and cancer.
Eating a balanced diet can:
- help protect you from certain diseases;
- regulate your blood cholesterol levels;
- and provide antioxidants.
Processed and refined foods typically are loaded with saturated fats, sugar, and calories, which can undermine weight control.
Your immune system is a group of interconnected cells, tissues, and organs that help protect your body from invasion from microorganisms such as bacteria, parasites, and fungi.
An article published in The British Journal of Nutrition in November 1988 noted that consuming adequate nutrients is an important contributing factor in strengthening and maintaining your immune system, while not eating sufficient nutrients could impair and suppress immune system functions.
Understanding what a cancer diet is
Cancer is caused by microbes inside the cancer cells. These microbes love sugar and dairy products.
With regards to a cancer treatment, every food that we eat or drink can be categorize into categories:
- Foods that feed and strengthen the cancer cells and/or the microbes in the cancer cells and body. Examples would be refined sugar, refined flour, soda pop, dairy products, etc.
- Foods that cause cancer (e.g. trans fatty acids [margarine, French fries and virtually every other processed food you buy], aspartame [Diet Coke, NutraSweet, Equal, etc.], MSG, polyunsaturated oils [e.g. corn oil], etc.)
- Foods that directly interfere with alternative treatments for cancer (e.g. chlorine, fluoride, alcohol, coffee, etc.)
- Food that occupy and distract the immune system from focusing on killing the cancer cells (e.g. beef, turkey, etc.)
- Foods that contain nutrients that kill the cancer cells, stop the spread of cancer, or in some other way help treat cancer (e.g. purple grapes with seeds and skin, red raspberries with seeds, strawberries with seeds, broccoli, cauliflower, several herbs, carrots, pineapples, almonds, etc.)
In addition, there are things like cooking vegetables. The cooking destroys the enzymes in the vegetables and makes them far less digestible and far less effective in treating cancer. Pasteurizing any food or drink also does this.
you can find natural foods that prevents cancer here.
read also the top 10 cancer causing food you eat daily